November 29, 2016 in FGBOU DPO "St. Petersburg Center of Postgraduate Studies of workers with secondary medical and pharmaceutical education FMBA of Russia" held a seminar "Safety of medical staff: how to avoid becoming a victim?"
The workshop is conducted in accordance with the Plan of scientific and practical activities in the field of nursing FMBA of Russia in 2016.
FGBOU DPO "St. Petersburg Center of Postgraduate Studies of workers with secondary medical and pharmaceutical education FMBA of Russia" invites you to take part in the scientific-practical seminar of heads of medical institutions and nursing services, doctors, nurses, paramedics, ambulances, nurses medical organizations mental health, heads of departments of hospital training, heads of educational institutions of additional professional education and secondary vocational education, teachers, trainers and all interested parties.
The seminar program includes:
· Modern approaches to training nursing staff.
· Security personnel as a component of ensuring high quality health care.
· The concept of aggression. Nature and classification of aggressive behavior.
· Organizational and managerial aspects of the safety of medical personnel in conflict situations.
· Training to communicate effectively in a conflict.
· Features of nurses with patients with deviant behavior.
· Boundary mental disorder characterized by aggression.
· Organizational-administrative aspects of personnel in emergency situations.
· Formation of victim behavior (behavior of the victim).
· Training of the patient fixation in psychomotor agitation.
· Medical error in terms of criminal law.
· Features of interaction with law enforcement agencies in criminal cases.
· Self-defense training. Learning self-defense techniques with physical aggression.
· Psychotherapy in the rehabilitation of patients with behavior disorders.
The workshop will be held at St. Petersburg, etc. Lunacharskogo, 41, 3rd floor, conference hall, from 10:00 to 16:00..
Learn more and sign up for the seminar, please visit: nursing.edu.ru.
Curator Workshop: Teacher St. Petersburg Center for Postgraduate Studies of workers with secondary medical and pharmaceutical education FMBA of Russia Svetlana A. Kalinin (email@example.com).